Review of Living With Loss featured in TAPS (Tragedy Assistance Provider Services) Magazine, Fall, 2010.
• The Alzheimer's Poetry Project covered Ellen Sue for a show on NPR in July 2010.
• Ellen Sue quoted in Washington Post interviews, Sunday, June 1st! Read it here
• Ellen Sue featured in a Woman’s Day Magazine
• Running On Empty: Daily Meditations for indispensable Women featured on Currentmom.com
• Ellen Sue featured in a Web MD article!!! Read it here.
Ellen Sue Stern
Welcome to EllenSueStern.com. Ellen Sue has written 20 books - translated into 16 languages and available internationally. In her prolific speaking career, she has inspired thousands of people to overcome adversity and meet a wide range of personal challenges. Ellen Sue is a Celebrity Ambassador for the National MS Society. She is an experienced relationship coach and a seasoned media presence who has appeared on Oprah, Montel Williams, Lifetime TV and other national media.
To interview Ellen Sue Stern please contact email@example.com or call 612-910-9126
Words of Inspiration
• View Book Page
• Download Press Release
• Look Inside! Sample pages from the book.
$20.00 signed by author
Ebook version $10Introduction from Words of Inspiration For People With MS:
We share the challenge of living with MS, but our symptoms, what inner and outer resources we call on to deal with them, bears the unique stamp of our individuality. What works for me may or may not work for you. But I promise you this: Having MS changes us. GROWS us. Makes us stronger, better, more powerful and loving human beings.
Divorce Is Not The End of the Worlds - 10 Year Anniversary EditionYoutube introduction to the book - View Press Release
Lots of kids are dealing with divorce and going through the same things you are. At ages 15 and 13, Zoe and Evan wrote an honest, positive, and practical guide for kids that covers topics like:
- Feeling guilty, mad, sad, or scared
- Adjusting to different rules at different houses
- Dealing with birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions
- Living with stepparents and blended families, and more
In this new edition, Zoe and Evan look back upon the advice they gave with a fresh perspective ten years later. Visit the official book website.
Living With Loss Magnet--because love is stronger than loss
High quality flat magnet with a full magnetic back. Measures approximately 3.5" x 3.5".