This forty-five minutes keynote/book signing focuses on both the emotional and practical challenges facing the newly bereaved. As in all of ESS’s presentations, whether a keynote, seminar, or break out session, the material is customized for bereavement and end of life conferences, hospice, funeral homes and other organizations and business offering healing resources and memorial products.
- Life on Planet W. ( feElniNG CraZy). How to function in what feels like an altered reality.
- Feeling overwhelmed, disoriented, lost, even a little crazy for what can feel like a very long time.
- The Nature of Sorrow. Dealing with the overwhelming intensity of loss.
- Graciously handling well-intentioned, unsolicited advice.
- What to do with his/her stuff? The ring? The endless paperwork that comes with the loss of of a loved one.
- Being there for your children. How to honor their healing process. When and what kind of support is useful?
- What helps. What makes you want to throw a shoe at the wall.
- Reconciling the loss of shared hopes and dreams. The slow process of coming to terms with moving forward alone.
- Now What?
Blending anecdotal material with concrete, bite-sized wisdom curried from others who have been there. An added value of this format is the opportunity to open the program with an overview of your bereavement services, and the opportunity for participants to sign up for support groups.
For more information CONTACT email@example.com or call 612-910-9126.
Back to HOME Page