Ellen Sue Stern, internationally acclaimed author and ambassador for the National MS Society offers hope, healing and inspiration for anyone coping with difficult life challenges in her presentation: SILVER LININGS? The Spiritual Lessons of Living with Chronic illness. Drawing from personal experience, including a diagnoses of MS after twenty years of untreatable pain, Ms. Stern offers a unique and refreshing perspective on transforming adversity into the opportunity for personal growth by:
* Facing limitations, establishing healthy boundaries and reevaluating priorities.
* Learning how to ask for and accept love and support.
* Honoring your fragility and using your energy wisely
* Creating a stronger and more solid support system
* Making the leap from self-victimization to self-empowerment.
* Learning the spiritual lesson of living with uncertainty.
* Finding out what you’re made of.
* Discovering the “why” in Why Me?
As with all of life’s challenges, there are silver linings–lessons to be learned, gifts to be uncovered. We encourage anyone living with chronic illness or facing other life challenges to experience this inspiring presentation.
Back to HOME Page