LIVING WITH CHRONIC PAIN keynotes, seminars and workshops focus on learning to reclaim our lives within a safe sanctuary in which we can truly be ourselves. Topics include how to:
* Not blame ourselves.
* Make ourselves a serious priority.
* Stop explaining and apologizing.
* Ask for and accept help and support.
* Adapt our bar and recalibrate our expectations.
* Quit obsessing over WHY?
* Discard anyone in our lives who make us feel “less than.”
* Grieve our losses
* Surround ourselves with people who treat us with love and respect.
* Indulge ourselves with regular treats, nourishment, and replenishment.
* Take total charge of making the best possible choices we can, given so that we can do our best with what we’ve been given.
Presentations are offered in a warm, engaging, and accessible style, including anecdotal material, personal stories, audience participation, humor, empathy without sugar coating, coaching on how to shift perspectives, as well as hands-on exercises to integrate into our lives.
All participants receive a complimentary copy of the ON A SCALE OF 1-10 Journal and download of the book.
For more information CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-910-9126
Back to HOME Page